T-Ducks in a Row #124 – College Organizational Changes
WHAT? The following organizational changes have been made in various areas of the college. Additional organizational changes can be anticipated as we staff for the 2016-2017 academic year.
WHO AND WHERE?
· Financial Aid and Veteran Services personnel will report to Janita Patrick, dean of student services. Ms. Patrick will continue to report to Donna Walker, associate vice president for enrollment management and superintendent, Richland Collegiate High School.
· Advising, Career Services, and Disability Services personnel will report to the director, advising and career planning. The search to fill this replacement position is currently in progress.
· Testing Center, Office of Student Life, and Health Center personnel will report to an associate dean, learning support services. The search to fill this new position is commencing.
· Admissions, Degree Audit, and Student Records personnel will continue to report to Mark Amman, associate dean, learning support services, approved by the DCCCD Board of Trustees, January 5.
· Athletic director, athletic program coaches, and athletic staff will report to Ron Clark, vice president for business services, human resources, safety and security, and the Garland Campus.
· The code of student conduct disciplinary designated administrator is Donna Walker, associate vice president for enrollment management and superintendent, Richland Collegiate High School.
· The ADA coordinator and Title IX administrator is Dr. Bill Dial, executive director of human resources.
· Rebecca Jones is the finalist recommended to fill the position of executive dean, educational partnerships, pending DCCCD Board of Trustees approval at the February 2 meeting. Dual Credit and College Connections personnel will report to this executive dean.
· Dr. Sobia Khan is interim associate dean, instructional support, School of World Languages, Cultures, and Communications, and was approved by the DCCCD Board of Trustees, January 5.
· Mr. Tran Dung, project leader, AANAPISI Grant, begins February 1, reporting directly to Dr. Zarina Blankenbaker, executive vice president for academic affairs and student success.
WHERE ELSE? Previous editions of T-Ducks in a Row may be found at http://www.richlandcollege.edu/tdr