T-Ducks in a Row #116 – Organizational Changes
WHAT? Recent organizational changes have been made in various areas of the college.
WHO AND WHERE?
- Tameka Minter has joined the Lakeside Resource Center Counseling staff as a professional counselor.
- Deb Richards, director of corporate and community relations, has laterally transferred from Richland Collegiate High School to the Grants Management Department, handling post-grant award management following the recent resignation of the former grants manager. The Grants Management Department, formerly located in the Business Services office, is now part of Resource Development, reporting to Garth Clayton, dean of resource development. Grants Management staff now office in the Office of Planning, Research, Effectiveness, and Development in Neches 205. A search is underway to fill the senior administrative assistant position following the recent resignation of the former senior administrative assistant.
- Carter Bedford, director student programs and resources II, has joined the Office of Student Life following the retirement of the former director.
- Martha Burgess, college nurse I, has joined the Health Center.
- Herman Jackson, principal, and Craig Hinkle, assistant principal, have joined Richland Collegiate High School.
WHERE ELSE? Previous editions of T-Ducks in a Row may be found at http://www.richlandcollege.edu/tdr