“Dee,” as she is known to colleagues and to many of her students, is a full-time BOSS faculty member in Richland’s BOSS program, where she has taught for the past 17 years. Dee holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Teacher Education from Southern Illinois University and a Master’s Degree in Business Education from Memphis State University.
Dee brings a tremendous wealth of experience and knowledge to students who are enrolled her BOSS classes in many important ways, because she has
- taught at private and public education institutions (both at the secondary and community college levels).
- provided corporate training to a number of companies in the DFW area.
- designed curriculum for public and private institutions.
- created staff development programs and activities for several local DFW ISDs.
- supervised and managed corporate personnel both in the United States and abroad.
- served on the board of directors of the Dallas County affiliate of The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. She also received that organization’s Volunteer of the Year Award.
- received Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) software certifications over the years in the key Microsoft software applications–Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint.
We are proud to call Dee one of our own, and we are thrilled that her on-going contributions to helping students succeed have received such laudatory recognition!
If you want to develop or upgrade your skills to help you in today’s job market, consider enrolling in the Business Office Systems & Support (BOSS) program at Richland College. You will have a wide selection of courses (offered online and face-to-face) from which to choose. These courses range from basic keyboarding, computer literacy, business communications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access (includes preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam**), office procedures, etc. These courses can all lead you towards a college-credit certificate or a 2-year associate’s degree.
Richland College is located in northeast Dallas at 12800 Abrams Road. For more information, please contact Angela Nino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-238-6215.
**Richland College is an authorized Microsoft Testing Center.
***Get a Free Copy of Microsoft Office***If you are a student in the Dallas County Community College District, you are eligible to download a FREE version of Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote, which can be used on up to 5 devices.
GET DIGITALLY PREPARED TODAY by taking one or more Microsoft Office productivity software classes—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, or Publisher—through Richland College’s BOSS Program.
REGISTRATION is going on now through Saturday, August 20, 2016, for full-semester classes.
For online and flex-term classes, registration will resume on Monday, August 29, and will be available until the beginning of the actual class start date. Click here to see the class schedule for Fall 2016 BOSS classes.
- Word 2016 – offered on campus and online
- Excel 2016 – offered on campus and online
- PowerPoint 2016 – offered on campus and online
- Access 2016 – offered on campus and online
- Publisher 2016 – offered on campus and online
As you learn the latest software version of Microsoft Office, you will also be preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam(s) that are available for Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Getting your certification in one or more of these software applications lets employers know that you are proficient and highly knowledgeable about that application, which can help you with employment and promotions.
For more information on these courses and how to get registered, please contact Angela Nino at 972‑238‑6215 or by email at email@example.com
**Richland College is an authorized Microsoft Testing Center for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exams.
DYK?–if you take a DCCCD class, you are eligible for a free download of the latest Microsoft Office 2016 (Office 365) version? You can use your MS Office software on up to 5 devices!
Richland College is located in northeast Dallas at 12800 Abrams Road.